Friday, October 06, 2006

Autobiography

It is my last evening in Hawaii...my trip is essentially over. I really have nothing more to post until I get my sunset pictures uploaded, which I probably won't be able to do until I get home. Someone sent me this questionnaire thingy a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it would be an interesting post.

1.Where did you take your default pic? Front porch of The Hair Design School
2.What exactly are you wearing right now? White capri's, a black tanktop and a black jacket
3.What is your current problem? I am a homesick :(
4.What makes you most happy? Talking to my friends
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to? Nothing...I am watching CNN (it wasn't my choice...)
6.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? Yes, my cousin, last April
7.Do you ever watch MTV? No
8.What's something that really annoys you? Arguing over senseless things and stupid people ;)

Chapter 1:
1.Middle name: Lyn
2.Nickname(s): Jess, "J", Jessie or Hermie (the last two are exclusive to my sister)
3.Current location: Louisville Kentucky
4.Eye color: Brown

Chapter 2:
1.Do you live with your parents? Yeah...
2.Do you get along with your parents? Mostly
3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married
4.Do you have any Siblings?: An older sister

Chapter 3:
Favorite...
1. Ice Cream:Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Season: Fall

Chapter 4:
Do You..
1.Write on your hand: Only when its an emergency and there is NO paper
2.Call people back: I try to
3.Believe in love: yes
4.Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yeah, both of them!
5. Have any bad habits? I grind my teeth
6. Any mental health issues? It's up for debate...

Chapter 5:
Have You...
1.Broken a bone: The fourth toe on my left foot - 2 times
2.Sprained stuff: the fourth toe on my left foot, after I had broken it twice - I'm sort of clumsy :)
3.Had physical therapy?:Yes
4.Gotten stitches: Wisdom teeth
5.Taken painkillers? Yes
6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling: Snorkeling and scuba lessons in Hawaii
7.Been stung by a bee: Yes, on my eyebrow at the zoo
8.Thrown up at the dentist: No, but I did knock a loose tooth out....
9.Sworn in front of your parents: Yup
10.Had detention:Yes...dress code violation
11.Been sent to the principal's office: Yes - dress code, again.

Chapter 6:
Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s): Failure to Launch
2.Person who IM you?: Jonathan
3.Person who called you?:
4.Person you hugged?: My mom
5.Person you tackled?: Umm...no one - I don't believe in violence :)
6.Thing you touched?: Keyboard...duh.
7.Thing you ate?: Spaghetti with alfredo sauce
8.Thing you drank?: Diet Coke
9.Thing you said?: Really can't remember....

No comments: