Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Car Wash

If any of you know me at all, you'll know that the car wash is not a consistent thing in my life. In fact, until tonight, I had only driven my own car through the car wash once. Let me tell you...it is exciting.

It's mind boggling that for a mere $10, you can get you undercarriage washed (it isn't like it sounds...), dirt cleansed away, hot wax, tires scrubbed, rain protected...and who can forget that retty rainbow the foam makes on your car. To top it all off, its all done in 5 minutes!

Seriously...you cant't beat that deal :)


I loved getting home and examining my car, looking at how shiny and brand new it was. I thought to myself, why in the world would I ever stand out in the driveway and spend 30 agonizing minutes trying to wash my own car again. To me the pretty rainbow and the undercarriage wash was well worth it.

It is definetelty the little things in life that excite me.

No comments: