Sunday, March 18, 2007

** Wedding Update **

Here is your first update in a string of many.

#1: I'm down to two photographers. Both are great. Both are available. Both do the exact style I am looking for. Any ideas on how to choose?

- Adam Cole
- Todd Pellowe

#2) Ceremony Site - Caldwell Chapel? Check it out...tell me what you think.

Caldwell Chapel

#3) Reception Site...

Glassworks Building

#4) I've yet to decide on a color scheme. Somehow it must involve purple. Duh. I have to be careful about the purple though. It can't be cheesy prom dress purple. Here are some color options.

- Purple and orange (ike a burnt orange)
- Green and purple (not mint, not fluorescent...)
- Deep red, fuschia and deep purple (I mean...it is fall)

That's all I have for now. I'll continue to keep you on the edge of your seat with updates ;)

No comments: