Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Rock

So I know everyone has heard the awesome news by now. WE'RE ENGAGED! (See the rock below...)


You can see that the ring is much like me...not normal :) Purple is my favorite color and very much a part of who I am (duh...hair.) So keeping those thoughts in mind, Jeff did a great job of picking out a ring that, like everyone has said, is "so you."
Anyway...the party...I mean, wedding, will be November 3. Details will come. I will be sure to blog every detail that I possibly can to keep you updated on how the planning is going. Assuming Jeff hasn't strangled me by then :) He has mentioned several times how much he can't wait to help with the details...
I would also like to send congrats to Matt and Angela (http://angelastarnes.blogspot.com) who got engaged on Monday. CONGRATULATIONS!
Looks like it will be a busy summer for me. Matt and Angela sometime in the summer (June or July?), I know 3 people having babies in August, wait...4. Tara at work is getting married in September, Kim Lee in October, and me in November. YIKES! Then there's December, and well, duh. Obviously busy.
Should be a whirlwind of a year. Hang on to your seats!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hermie,

Did you pose your ring on the bathmat in the downstairs bathroom? It looks suspiciously familiar ;)

Jess said...

As a matter of fact...I used the towel that I dried off with after I took a shower. Very close, Hermie :)