Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day

I'm beginning to think that a lack of sleep and working with psych patients 8 hours a night is beginning to catch up with my fiancee.

Jeff has been cooking some kind of strange chicken and rice combination in a crock-pot (which he just informed me he has "slaved over" all day) that I think has been on heat for about 8 days now. Anyway...he's had a few setbacks with it and we aren't exactly sure how it's going to turn out. (See below...)


I just reminded him that on top of tomorrow being Yana's birthday, it is also April Fool's Day. Then I told him that while I have been staying with the kids this week, that I have rigged up the house. So, he better watch out.

He's now afraid that I've done something to his precious crock-pot casserole...and that I am the reason that it won't cook right. He is also mumbling something under his breath about me only eating fast food....

Oh...the joys of working with psych patients :)

No comments: