Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Writer's Block

For about the last hour I have been searching for cruises. Actually, I guess I should say A cruise. I'm not really looking to go on multiple ones - however, I must say that would be just grand. Anyway - Jeff said he thought we should come to some type of decision on where to go and what to do and, as bad as it pains me to admit it :), I think he's right. I believe that I've made my final decision. I want him to check it first, of course, but I'm almost sure its the same one he looked at the other night.

Now that I've managed to bore you with all of those useless details....

I have blogger's block. I don't have a clue what to write about. So here I sit...by myself, listening to the house make noises that creep me out and nothing to really occupy myself with. As Jeff would say, "It's a sad song."

As creepy as this house is at night, it gives me the opportunity to think a lot. I think back about 6 months ago, when things were very different. As I sit here now, it will be a mere 6 1/2 months until I am married. I am going to be someone's wife. I will be someone's step-mom. To a lot of people, that sounds frightening. But as I sit here, in the quiet, I can't imagine anything more exciting. I know that life won't always be easy. But it makes it easier knowing that there will be someone to walk through it with every step of the way. It makes it better knowing that that someone loves you very much - and always will.

No comments: