Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Shutterbug

Ever since discovering my digital camera, Yana has become fascinated with photography. She always wants her picture made, and sometimes before it is even captured, she runs around and says "Let me see, let me see me!"

One day, browsing that wonderful establishment we know as Wal-Mart, I came upon a perfect birthday gift -a pink digital camera. Now I am aware that she is three. But...this was a rare find. For a low, very reasonable price, I could purchase a digital camera that takes pictures the equivalent to that of a cell phone camera, hook it up to the computer and show our new Ansel Adams her work.

I could only have dreamed how well this would have gone over! Here is a sampling of Yana's work. She's new...but I think there's some potential :)


No comments: