Thursday, April 12, 2007

Henderson Buff Was Here...

...and other random happenings from the past few days.

We're repainting at work. The interior designer decided it was a good idea to write the names of each paint color on its coordinating wall. The bathroom paint color is apparently called "Henderson Buff". Someone else apparently thought it was an even better idea to write "was here" underneath the name. Our owner thought it was not so funny. I did ;)

Last night I went to McDonald's and got a hot fuge sundae with nuts. This time, I actually got the nuts :) You can imagine my excitement, since for WEEKS they have been out of them.

I'm also pretty excited in my discovery that my camera can take pictures of the ceiling without me having to lean my head back. I just hold it out in front of me and shoot. What's the purpose, you ask? There's not.

No comments: